Search This Blog

Wednesday, 4 May 2011

I Want To Be A-Lone Star Sparkles

May is here already! I have so many deadline this month, 2 assignments have been handed but there's still 4 to go =( 

Having an hours break to do another manicure and to update the blogett (I'll do some more work soon Mum!)

Anyhu on to the nails. So this is the 1st mani of May, again using new colours. This was a bargain from the local beauty salon who were having a little sale. I started off with two coats of OPIs I Want To Be A-Lone Star, which went on really well with a touch of silvery shimmer. I rushed it a little bit though so I smudged =(

Oh well... just cover it in glitter =) I used ChG Snow Globe and then couldn't resist adding some NYX Girl holographic flowers. 
WARNING: Snow Globe is a top coat devourer! This is after 2 coats of SV and a coat of Rimmels' Matte! 


Hope you like =)

No comments:

Post a Comment