Search This Blog

Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Some Like It Hot! and Edward =)

What a lovely combination Edward (Essence) and Some Like It Hot! (Leighton Denny)

So I started with 2 coats of Some Like It Hot! and added just 1 coat of Edward which was just enough sparkle for this mani. I did have it glossy for a couple of days with SV as the top coat, but I got a little bored (essay writing) and decided to try it out matte. 

I just added a coat of Rimmel's Matte topcoat to change the look, and the glitter still sparkled through.

Ah so onto a free gift I received from the Born Pretty Store, whom I follow on facebook (http://www.bornprettystore.com/) It was the extremely popular Hello Kitty Fauxnad Plate =) I used Konad White polish to do the stamping on my thumbs. 


I went over my thumbs with another coat of Rimmel's Matte Topcoat just to seal in the stamping. Hope you like =)

No comments:

Post a Comment